Post-gall induction performance of Adelges Abietis (L.) (Homoptera: Adelgidae) is influenced by clone, shoot length, and density of colonising gallicolae
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 9–15, February 2010
How to Cite
FLAHERTY, L., QUIRING, D. and KERSHAW, J. A. (2010), Post-gall induction performance of Adelges Abietis (L.) (Homoptera: Adelgidae) is influenced by clone, shoot length, and density of colonising gallicolae. Ecological Entomology, 35: 9–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2009.01135.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
- Accepted 22 September 2009; First published online 12 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!