Intra-specific host preference for Littoraria filosa by the dipteran parasitoid Sarcophaga megafilosia: the consequences of attacking individuals outside the preferred size range
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 108–114, February 2010
How to Cite
MCKILLUP, S. C. and MCKILLUP, R. V. (2010), Intra-specific host preference for Littoraria filosa by the dipteran parasitoid Sarcophaga megafilosia: the consequences of attacking individuals outside the preferred size range. Ecological Entomology, 35: 108–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2009.01158.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
- Accepted 30 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!