Current address: Institute of Integrative Biology, ETH Zürich & EAWAG, Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology, Überlandstrasse 133, 8600 Dübendorf, Switzerland
Host genotype affects the relative success of competing lines of aphid parasitoids under superparasitism
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 77–83, February 2010
How to Cite
VORBURGER, C., EUGSTER, B., VILLIGER, J. and WIMMER, C. (2010), Host genotype affects the relative success of competing lines of aphid parasitoids under superparasitism. Ecological Entomology, 35: 77–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2009.01159.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
- Accepted 4 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!