Current address: Institute for Evolution and Biodiversity, Westfälische Wilhelms University, Hüfferstrasse 1, 48149 Münster, Germany.
Diploid male production in a leaf-cutting ant
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 175–182, April 2010
How to Cite
ARMITAGE, S., BOOMSMA, J. and BAER, B. (2010), Diploid male production in a leaf-cutting ant. Ecological Entomology, 35: 175–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2009.01167.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Accepted 17 November 2009First published online 26 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!