Trophic level modulates carabid beetle responses to habitat and landscape structure: a pan-European study
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 226–235, April 2010
How to Cite
VANBERGEN, A. J., WOODCOCK, B. A., KOIVULA, M., NIEMELÄ, J., KOTZE, D. J., BOLGER, T., GOLDEN, V., DUBS, F., BOULANGER, G., SERRANO, J., LENCINA, J. L., SERRANO, A., AGUIAR, C., GRANDCHAMP, A.-C., STOFER, S., SZÉL, G., IVITS, E., ADLER, P., MARKUS, J. and WATT, A. D. (2010), Trophic level modulates carabid beetle responses to habitat and landscape structure: a pan-European study. Ecological Entomology, 35: 226–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2010.01175.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2010
- Accepted 2 December 2009First published online 26 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!