Diverse diet compositions among harpaline ground beetle species revealed by mixing model analyses of stable isotope ratios
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 307–316, June 2010
How to Cite
IKEDA, H., KUBOTA, K., KAGAWA, A. and SOTA, T. (2010), Diverse diet compositions among harpaline ground beetle species revealed by mixing model analyses of stable isotope ratios. Ecological Entomology, 35: 307–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2010.01182.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Accepted 15 December 2009First published online 26 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!