Intra-specific body size variation in Polistes paper wasps as a response to social parasite pressure
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 352–359, June 2010
How to Cite
ORTOLANI, I. and CERVO, R. (2010), Intra-specific body size variation in Polistes paper wasps as a response to social parasite pressure. Ecological Entomology, 35: 352–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2010.01187.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2010
- Accepted 12 January 2010First published online 28 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!