Dietary phosphorus availability influences female cricket lifetime reproductive effort
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 386–395, June 2010
How to Cite
VISANUVIMOL, L. and BERTRAM, S. M. (2010), Dietary phosphorus availability influences female cricket lifetime reproductive effort. Ecological Entomology, 35: 386–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2010.01195.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
- Accepted 2 February 2010First published online 13 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!