Stable isotope analysis reveals detrital resource base sources of the tree hole mosquito, Aedes triseriatus
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Ecological Entomology © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 586–593, October 2010
How to Cite
KAUFMAN, M. G., PELZ-STELINSKI, K. S., YEE, D. A., JULIANO, S. A., OSTROM, P. H. and WALKER, E. D. (2010), Stable isotope analysis reveals detrital resource base sources of the tree hole mosquito, Aedes triseriatus. Ecological Entomology, 35: 586–593. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2010.01217.x
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2010
- Accepted 11 May 2010First published online 27 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!