Local floral composition and the behaviour of pollinators: attraction to and foraging within experimental patches
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Ecological Entomology © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 652–661, October 2010
How to Cite
LÁZARO, A. and TOTLAND, Ø. (2010), Local floral composition and the behaviour of pollinators: attraction to and foraging within experimental patches. Ecological Entomology, 35: 652–661. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2010.01223.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
- Accepted 6 June 2010First published online 26 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!