Local adaptations of life-history traits of a Drosophila parasitoid, Leptopilina boulardi: does climate drive evolution?
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Ecological Entomology © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 727–736, December 2010
How to Cite
MOIROUX, J., LANN, C. L., SEYAHOOEI, M. A., VERNON, P., PIERRE, J.-S., VAN BAAREN, J. and VAN ALPHEN, J. J. M. (2010), Local adaptations of life-history traits of a Drosophila parasitoid, Leptopilina boulardi: does climate drive evolution?. Ecological Entomology, 35: 727–736. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2010.01233.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Accepted 3 August 2010First published online 18 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!