Factors affecting parasite prevalence among wild bumblebees
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Author. Ecological Entomology © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 737–747, December 2010
How to Cite
GILLESPIE, S. (2010), Factors affecting parasite prevalence among wild bumblebees. Ecological Entomology, 35: 737–747. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2010.01234.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2010
- Accepted 13 August 2010First published online 26 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!