The ‘night shift’: nocturnal pollen-transport networks in a boreal pine forest
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Ecological Entomology © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 25–35, February 2011
How to Cite
DEVOTO, M., BAILEY, S. and MEMMOTT, J. (2011), The ‘night shift’: nocturnal pollen-transport networks in a boreal pine forest. Ecological Entomology, 36: 25–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2010.01247.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2010
- Accepted 13 September 2010First published online 19 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!