Distribution, host specificity, and the potential for cryptic speciation in hoverfly Microdon myrmicae (Diptera: Syrphidae), a social parasite of Myrmica ants
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Ecological Entomology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 135–143, April 2011
How to Cite
BONELLI, S., WITEK, M., CANTERINO, S., SIELEZNIEW, M., STANKIEWICZ-FIEDUREK, A., TARTALLY, A., BALLETTO, E. and SCHŐNROGGE, K. (2011), Distribution, host specificity, and the potential for cryptic speciation in hoverfly Microdon myrmicae (Diptera: Syrphidae), a social parasite of Myrmica ants. Ecological Entomology, 36: 135–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2010.01253.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Accepted 9 November 2010, First published online 14 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!