Influence of male mating history on female reproductive success among monandrous Naryciinae (Lepidoptera: Psychidae)
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Ecological Entomology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 170–180, April 2011
How to Cite
ELZINGA, J. A., CHEVASCO, V., GRAPPUTO, A. and MAPPES, J. (2011), Influence of male mating history on female reproductive success among monandrous Naryciinae (Lepidoptera: Psychidae). Ecological Entomology, 36: 170–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2010.01258.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Accepted 8 December 2010, First published online 13 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!