Preference–performance relationship in the gall midge Rabdophaga rosaria: insights from a common-garden experiment with nine willow clones
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Ecological Entomology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 200–211, April 2011
How to Cite
NYMAN, T., PAAJANEN, R., HEISKA, S. and JULKUNEN-TIITTO, R. (2011), Preference–performance relationship in the gall midge Rabdophaga rosaria: insights from a common-garden experiment with nine willow clones. Ecological Entomology, 36: 200–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2011.01260.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Accepted 20 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!