Spatial ecology of multiple parasitoids of a patchily-distributed host: implications for species coexistence
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Ecological Entomology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 212–220, April 2011
How to Cite
KLAPWIJK, M. J. and LEWIS, O. T. (2011), Spatial ecology of multiple parasitoids of a patchily-distributed host: implications for species coexistence. Ecological Entomology, 36: 212–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2011.01261.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Accepted 23 December 2010, First published online 14 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!