Dispersal in the Glanville fritillary butterfly in fragmented versus continuous landscapes: comparison between three methods
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Ecological Entomology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 251–260, April 2011
How to Cite
WANG, R., OVASKAINEN, O., CAO, Y., CHEN, H., ZHOU, Y., XU, C. and HANSKI, I. (2011), Dispersal in the Glanville fritillary butterfly in fragmented versus continuous landscapes: comparison between three methods. Ecological Entomology, 36: 251–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2011.01267.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Accepted 11 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!