Female-biased size dimorphism in a diapausing caddisfly, Mesophylax aspersus: effect of fecundity and natural and sexual selection
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Ecological Entomology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 389–395, June 2011
How to Cite
SALAVERT, V., ZAMORA-MUÑOZ, C., RUIZ-RODRÍGUEZ, M. and SOLER, J. J. (2011), Female-biased size dimorphism in a diapausing caddisfly, Mesophylax aspersus: effect of fecundity and natural and sexual selection. Ecological Entomology, 36: 389–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2011.01279.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Accepted 6 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!