Host-plant genotype mediates supply and demand of animal food in an omnivorous insect
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Ecological Entomology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 442–449, August 2011
How to Cite
STENBERG, J. A., LEHRMAN, A. and BJÖRKMAN, C. (2011), Host-plant genotype mediates supply and demand of animal food in an omnivorous insect. Ecological Entomology, 36: 442–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2011.01285.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Accepted 29 March 2011, First published online 17 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!