Opportunities for mate choice in the fission-performing ant Cataglyphis cursor
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Ecological Entomology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 522–525, August 2011
How to Cite
CRONIN, A. L., MONNIN, T., HAUSSY, C. and DOUMS, C. (2011), Opportunities for mate choice in the fission-performing ant Cataglyphis cursor. Ecological Entomology, 36: 522–525. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2011.01291.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2011
- Accepted 28 March 2011, First published online 1 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!