The role of leaf defensive traits in oaks on the preference and performance of a polyphagous herbivore, Orgyia vetusta
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author. Ecological Entomology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 635–642, October 2011
How to Cite
PEARSE, I. S. (2011), The role of leaf defensive traits in oaks on the preference and performance of a polyphagous herbivore, Orgyia vetusta. Ecological Entomology, 36: 635–642. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2011.01308.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Accepted 30 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!