Selection for enemy-free space: eggs placed away from the host plant increase survival of a neotropical ithomiine butterfly
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Ecological Entomology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 667–672, December 2011
How to Cite
DE-SILVA, D. L., VÁSQUEZ, A. S. and MALLET, J. (2011), Selection for enemy-free space: eggs placed away from the host plant increase survival of a neotropical ithomiine butterfly. Ecological Entomology, 36: 667–672. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2011.01310.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2011
- Accepted 18 June 2011, First published online 30 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!