Effect of sex and bright coloration on survival and predator-induced wing damage in an aposematic lantern fly with startle display
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Ecological Entomology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 709–716, December 2011
How to Cite
KANG, C.-K., LEE, S.-I. and JABLONSKI, P. G. (2011), Effect of sex and bright coloration on survival and predator-induced wing damage in an aposematic lantern fly with startle display. Ecological Entomology, 36: 709–716. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2011.01319.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2011
- Accepted 21 August 2011, First published online 30 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!