Grain aphid clones vary in frost resistance, but this trait is not influenced by facultative endosymbionts
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Ecological Entomology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 790–793, December 2011
How to Cite
ŁUKASIK, P., HANCOCK, E. L., FERRARI, J. and GODFRAY, H. C. J. (2011), Grain aphid clones vary in frost resistance, but this trait is not influenced by facultative endosymbionts. Ecological Entomology, 36: 790–793. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2011.01321.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Accepted 15 August 2011, First published online 27 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!