Immune response to nylon filaments in two damselfly species that differ in their resistance to ectoparasitic mites
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Ecological Entomology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 736–743, December 2011
How to Cite
NAGEL, L., MLYNAREK, J. J. and FORBES, M. R. (2011), Immune response to nylon filaments in two damselfly species that differ in their resistance to ectoparasitic mites. Ecological Entomology, 36: 736–743. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2011.01323.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Accepted 8 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!