Harvester ants modify seed rain using nest vegetation and granivory
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Ecological Entomology © 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 24–32, February 2012
How to Cite
NICOLAI, N. and BOEKEN, B. R. (2012), Harvester ants modify seed rain using nest vegetation and granivory. Ecological Entomology, 37: 24–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2011.01331.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Accepted 25 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!