Current address: Skogforsk, Forestry Research Institute of Sweden, Uppsala Science Park, SE-751 83 Uppsala, Sweden.
Very long diapause and extreme resistance to population disturbance in a galling insect
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Ecological Entomology © 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 51–55, February 2012
How to Cite
SOLBRECK, C. and WIDENFALK, O. (2012), Very long diapause and extreme resistance to population disturbance in a galling insect. Ecological Entomology, 37: 51–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2011.01335.x
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
- Accepted 15 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!