Current Address: Biology Department, University of Scranton, Scranton, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Endophytic fungi increase the processing rate of leaves by leaf-cutting ants (Atta)
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Ecological Entomology © 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 318–321, August 2012
How to Cite
VAN BAEL, S. A., SEID, M. A. and WCISLO, W. T. (2012), Endophytic fungi increase the processing rate of leaves by leaf-cutting ants (Atta). Ecological Entomology, 37: 318–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2012.01364.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Accepted 10 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!