To be or not to be faithful: flexible fidelity to foraging trails in the leaf-cutting ant Acromyrmex lobicornis
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Ecological Entomology © 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 370–376, October 2012
How to Cite
ELIZALDE, L. and FARJI-BRENER, A. (2012), To be or not to be faithful: flexible fidelity to foraging trails in the leaf-cutting ant Acromyrmex lobicornis. Ecological Entomology, 37: 370–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2012.01368.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2012
- Accepted 10 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!