Fungal chemical defence alters density-dependent foraging behaviour and success in a fungivorous soil arthropod
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Ecological Entomology © 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 323–329, October 2012
How to Cite
STÖTEFELD, L., SCHEU, S. and ROHLFS, M. (2012), Fungal chemical defence alters density-dependent foraging behaviour and success in a fungivorous soil arthropod. Ecological Entomology, 37: 323–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2012.01373.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Accepted 9 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!