Catchment context and the bottom-up regulation of the abundance of specialist semi-aquatic weevils on water hyacinth
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 117–122, February 2013
How to Cite
RAGHU, S., PURCELL, M. F. and WRIGHT, A. D. (2013), Catchment context and the bottom-up regulation of the abundance of specialist semi-aquatic weevils on water hyacinth. Ecological Entomology, 38: 117–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2012.01400.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted 22 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!