Maintenance of body-size variation and host range in the orange-tip butterfly: evidence for a trade-off between adult life-history traits
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 49–60, February 2013
How to Cite
DAVIES, W. J. and SACCHERI, I. J. (2013), Maintenance of body-size variation and host range in the orange-tip butterfly: evidence for a trade-off between adult life-history traits. Ecological Entomology, 38: 49–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2012.01402.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted 4 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!