Current address: Department of Biological Sciences, Macquarie University, New South Wales 2109, Australia.
Influences of two life-history stages of the weevil, Larinus minutus, on its host plant Centaurea diffusa
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 40–48, February 2013
How to Cite
STEPHENS, A. E. A. and MYERS, J. H. (2013), Influences of two life-history stages of the weevil, Larinus minutus, on its host plant Centaurea diffusa. Ecological Entomology, 38: 40–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2012.01403.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted 2 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!