Life-history consequences and disease resistance of western tent caterpillars in response to localised, herbivore-induced changes in alder leaf quality
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 61–67, February 2013
How to Cite
SARFRAZ, R. M., CORY, J. S. and MYERS, J. H. (2013), Life-history consequences and disease resistance of western tent caterpillars in response to localised, herbivore-induced changes in alder leaf quality. Ecological Entomology, 38: 61–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2012.01404.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted 4 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!