Experimental evidence for weak effects of fire ants in a naturally invaded pine-savanna ecosystem in north Florida
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 68–75, February 2013
How to Cite
KING, J. R. and TSCHINKEL, W. R. (2013), Experimental evidence for weak effects of fire ants in a naturally invaded pine-savanna ecosystem in north Florida. Ecological Entomology, 38: 68–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2012.01405.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted 5 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!