Ecological correlates of daily mating frequency in a wild population of ambush bugs
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 429–432, August 2013
How to Cite
PUNZALAN, D. and ROWE, L. (2013), Ecological correlates of daily mating frequency in a wild population of ambush bugs. Ecological Entomology, 38: 429–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2311.2013.01407.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!