Paper presented at the EPPO Conference on Quality of Diagnosis and New Diagnostic Methods for Plant Pests (Noordwijkerhout, NL, 2004-04-19/22).
Direct tuber testing for Potato Y potyvirus by real-time RT-PCR and ELISA: reliable options for post-harvest testing?*
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2005
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 93–97, April 2005
How to Cite
Fox, A., Evans, F. and Browning, I. (2005), Direct tuber testing for Potato Y potyvirus by real-time RT-PCR and ELISA: reliable options for post-harvest testing?. EPPO Bulletin, 35: 93–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2338.2005.00805.x
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!