Normes OEPP/EPPO Standards Diagnostics Diagnostic
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2010
© 2010 OEPP/EPPO
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 345–349, December 2010
How to Cite
(2010), Normes OEPP/EPPO Standards Diagnostics Diagnostic. EPPO Bulletin, 40: 345–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2338.2010.02406.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2010
Vol. 41, Issue 2, 247, Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
- EPPO/CABI (1996) Quarantine Pests for Europe (2nd edn). CAB International, Wallingford (GB).
- EU (2000) Council Directive 2000/29/EC of 8 May 2000 on protective measures against the introduction into the Community of organisms harmful to plants or plant products and against their spread within the Community. Official Journal of the European Communities no. L169, 1–112.
- FAO (1997) International Plant Protection Convention (new revised text). FAO, Rome (IT).
- IPPC (1993) Principles of plant quarantine as related to international trade. ISPM no. 1. IPPC Secretariat, FAO, Rome (IT).
- IPPC (2002) Glossary of phytosanitary terms. ISPM no. 5. IPPC Secretariat, FAO, Rome (IT).
- OEPP/EPPO (2003) EPPO Standards PM 1/2 (12) EPPO A1 and A2 lists of quarantine pests. In: EPPO Standards PM 1 General phytosanitary measures, pp. 5–17. OEPP/EPPO, Paris (FR).