Paper presented at the EPPO Workshop on Chalara fraxinea in Oslo on the 30th June–2nd July 2010.
Ash dieback: pathogen spread and diurnal patterns of ascospore dispersal, with special emphasis on Norway*
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 OEPP/EPPO
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 14–20, April 2011
How to Cite
Timmermann, V., Børja, I., Hietala, A. M., Kirisits, T. and Solheim, H. (2011), Ash dieback: pathogen spread and diurnal patterns of ascospore dispersal, with special emphasis on Norway. EPPO Bulletin, 41: 14–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2338.2010.02429.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!