This paper is an outcome of PRATIQUE (Enhancements of Pest Risk Analysis Techniques) a research project funded by the European Union under its 7th Framework Programme.
New protocols to assess the environmental impact of pests in the EPPO decision-support scheme for pest risk analysis*
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 The authors. Journal compilation © 2012 OEPP/EPPO
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 21–27, April 2012
How to Cite
Kenis, M., Bacher, S., Baker, R. H. A., Branquart, E., Brunel, S., Holt, J., Hulme, P. E., MacLeod, A., Pergl, J., Petter, F., Pyšek, P., Schrader, G., Sissons, A., Starfinger, U. and Schaffner, U. (2012), New protocols to assess the environmental impact of pests in the EPPO decision-support scheme for pest risk analysis. EPPO Bulletin, 42: 21–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2338.2012.02527.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!