This paper is an outcome of PRATIQUE (Enhancements of Pest Risk Analysis Techniques) a research project funded by the European Union under its 7th Framework Programme.
CAPRA: the EPPO Computer Assisted PRA scheme*
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 The authors. Journal compilation © 2012 OEPP/EPPO
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 42–47, April 2012
How to Cite
Griessinger, D., Suffert, M., Brunel, S. and Petter, F. (2012), CAPRA: the EPPO Computer Assisted PRA scheme. EPPO Bulletin, 42: 42–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2338.2012.02541.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!