This paper is an outcome of PRATIQUE (Enhancements of Pest Risk Analysis Techniques), a research project funded by the European Union under its 7th Framework Programme.
Rating and mapping the suitability of the climate for pest risk analysis*
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 The authors. Journal compilation © 2012 OEPP/EPPO
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 48–55, April 2012
How to Cite
Eyre, D., Baker, R. H. A., Brunel, S., Dupin, M., Jarošik, V., Kriticos, D. J., Makowski, D., Pergl, J., Reynaud, P., Robinet, C. and Worner, S. (2012), Rating and mapping the suitability of the climate for pest risk analysis. EPPO Bulletin, 42: 48–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2338.2012.02549.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!