Exercise stage of change, barriers, expectations, values and preferences among breast cancer patients during treatment: a pilot study
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 55–66, January 2007
How to Cite
ROGERS, L.Q., COURNEYA, K.S., SHAH, P., DUNNINGTON, G. and HOPKINS-PRICE, P. (2007), Exercise stage of change, barriers, expectations, values and preferences among breast cancer patients during treatment: a pilot study. European Journal of Cancer Care, 16: 55–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2354.2006.00705.x
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
- Accepted 12 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.