Hypnosis for nausea and vomiting in cancer chemotherapy: a systematic review of the research evidence
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 402–412, September 2007
How to Cite
RICHARDSON, J., SMITH, J.E., MCCALL, G., RICHARDSON, A., PILKINGTON, K. and KIRSCH, I. (2007), Hypnosis for nausea and vomiting in cancer chemotherapy: a systematic review of the research evidence. European Journal of Cancer Care, 16: 402–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2354.2006.00736.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Accepted 18 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!