Ibandronate is effective in preventing skeletal events in patients with bone metastases from colorectal cancer
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2007
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 539–542, November 2007
How to Cite
HERAS, P., KARAGIANNIS, S., KRITIKOS, K., HATZOPOULOS, A. and MITSIBOUNAS, D. (2007), Ibandronate is effective in preventing skeletal events in patients with bone metastases from colorectal cancer. European Journal of Cancer Care, 16: 539–542. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2354.2007.00808.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2007
- Accepted 11 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.