Methodological issues related to assessing and measuring quality of life in patients with cancer: implications for patient care
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2007
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 56–64, January 2008
How to Cite
McCABE, C., BEGLEY, C., COLLIER, S. and McCANN, S. (2008), Methodological issues related to assessing and measuring quality of life in patients with cancer: implications for patient care. European Journal of Cancer Care, 17: 56–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2354.2007.00809.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2007
- Accepted 11 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!