Present address: Child Protection Services, Children, Youth and Women's Health Service, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia. Sources of support: This research was supported by a Flinders Medical Centre Foundation grant, with money raised by the Blokes for Breast Cancer, to Associate Professor Tracey Wade.
‘I’m living with a chronic illness, not . . . dying with cancer': a qualitative study of Australian women's self-identified concerns and needs following primary treatment for breast cancer
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 157–166, March 2008
How to Cite
OXLAD, M., WADE, T.D., HALLSWORTH, L. and KOCZWARA, B. (2008), ‘I’m living with a chronic illness, not . . . dying with cancer': a qualitative study of Australian women's self-identified concerns and needs following primary treatment for breast cancer. European Journal of Cancer Care, 17: 157–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2354.2007.00828.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2007
- Accepted 18 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!