Association of plasma methotrexate, neutropenia, hepatic dysfunction, nausea/vomiting and oral mucositis in children with cancer
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Author
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 306–311, May 2008
How to Cite
CHENG, K.K.-F. (2008), Association of plasma methotrexate, neutropenia, hepatic dysfunction, nausea/vomiting and oral mucositis in children with cancer. European Journal of Cancer Care, 17: 306–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2354.2007.00843.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2007
- Accepted 12 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.