Daily assessment of stressful events and coping among post-menopausal women with breast cancer treated with adjuvant chemotherapy
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Cancer Care
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 507–516, September 2009
How to Cite
BROWALL, M., PERSSON, L.-O., AHLBERG, K., KARLSSON, P. and DANIELSON, E. (2009), Daily assessment of stressful events and coping among post-menopausal women with breast cancer treated with adjuvant chemotherapy. European Journal of Cancer Care, 18: 507–516. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2354.2008.00994.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
- Accepted 23 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.